Michael has over 25 years of in-depth working knowledge of enterprise-class IT technologies at the country, regional, and international levels in high-tech, telecommunications, banking, finance, and government sectors. He is a result-orientated problem solver who helps business and technology executives understand the new game and exploit exponential technologies to deliver successful outcomes with sustainable business, social and economic values.
Michael helps customers get a GRIP (Grow, Reduce, Improve, Protect) on transformative efforts to completely disrupts the cost curve while trailblazing the digital economy. He leverages leading technology forces, including digital technology platforms, the Internet of Things, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, advanced machine learning, analytics, intelligent applications, conversational systems, and adaptive security architecture, to lead customers to
- Enable the design of new experiences
- Provide opportunities to deliver more outcomes
- Stimulate different ways to satisfy a broader spectrum of desires
- Enable their people, applications, data and devices to connect and work together
- Shift from resource control to resource orchestration
- Change from internal optimisation to external interaction
- Transform from a focus on customer value to a focus on ecosystem value.
More recently, Michael’s business growth development responsibilities spanned across Asia, India, Oceania and North Central Europe, focusing on cloud computing, data and analytics, digital engineering services, workplace solutions, security services, managed services and corporate networking.
Connect with Michael on LinkedIn.