Support employee wellbeing with MiOK
The number one rule in first aid is to look after yourself first.
We know that almost half of all Australians will experience a mental illness in their lifetime. Getting on top of mental health early benefits people in both their personal and work lives, ensuring they can be at their best in everything they do.
MiOK is a mobile application that helps organisations support their people’s health and wellbeing from a distance by putting the tools in the hands of individuals. Designed to offer simple, non-intrusive support, MiOK helps people stay healthy by encouraging them to take time out to consider their wellbeing, build self-awareness, and take action early when things aren’t right.
Built with input and guidance from DB Results clinicians, each of MiOK’s features integrates best-available research, clinical expertise and user-centric values to deliver a unique and personalised experience while respecting the security of their personal data.
Solving a business challenge
- Promotion of health and wellness to support staff to easily and simply stay on track and stay healthy
- Personalised support so employees know when to get expert help when things aren’t right early on
- Easier access to an organisation’s support structures to support OH&S obligations
- Privacy and security – all data is saved on an employee’s own device for their eyes only
- Ease of use from a training perspective to facilitate take-up
- Can be customised and configured to meet an organisation’s evolving needs, including connection to communication channels to push out information to staff quickly
Rapid rollout and works remotely and offline
- Low-code enterprise-grade platform: fast to develop on, scalable, provides easy integration and is device agnostic