DB Results is thrilled to announce we have been awarded OutSystems Partner of the Year at the OutSystems 2022 Partner Kickoff. DB Results has been involved in the partner program since 2014 and during that time our partnership and impact on the business has been recognised through the APAC Partner of the Year award in 2018, Best Delivery Partner in 2019, and now Champion – APAC in 2021. With over 400 partners around the world, we are humbled to receive this recognition of our successes over our eight-year partnership and look forward to continuing to deliver innovative digital solutions with great speed.
DB Results is passionate about our relationship with OutSystems as it enables us to deliver fantastic digital transformation results in record time for our customers. Simply, OutSystems is better, faster and cheaper, helping us deliver results for our customers!
- Andrew Dean, Global CEO, DB Results
This award recognizes the impact DB Results has had on our business and our many mutual customers. They excel at delivering innovative solutions for digital transformation, always focused on making their clients successful. We are excited to continue our close collaboration.
- Saravanan Subramaniam, APAC Regional Vice President, Channels & Alliances at OutSystems
OutSystems has revolutionised the way companies manage their digital transformation and provides a technology that is #1 in its market segment. See what DB Results has achieved with OutSystems, including:
- an in-field data collection mobile application for Nutrien Ag Solutions Australia, providing greater efficiencies for agronomists and enhancing the productivity of their customer’s farms by streamlining manual processes for ease, accuracy and efficiency.
- rapid development and implementation of two self-service portals for the ACT Revenue Office, cutting processing times by 90% and seeing majority of transactions taking place without any intervention from the ACT Revenue Office.
- our health and wellbeing app MIOK, currently being used by The Salvation Army to support its army of volunteers, while they support thousands of vulnerable members of our community.